- Grappling (as opposed to MMA or KT) does not cause energy loss after a fight.
- CWC is Grappling only (we do not host any other kind of events).
- CWC only hosts events on Sunday after the PM training session. This means your fighter will always compete at 100% energy (if you are training optimally that is) & they will never have to miss a single training session to compete.
- Losses in Grappling do not cause injuries or morale loss but does affect popularity. That being said if you win, it increases your popularity & Grappling hype.
- Competing in CWC for sparbots is perfect as it won't affect their training/sparring regimen. Also, it will reset their de-pop timer.
- Grappling has no affect on manager ranking
- TWGC, QFC, & co-MMA/KT contracts are all allowed upon request
- All divisions are Open ID. It should go without saying that you will be expected to go against anyone in your division. Matchups are based on win streaks (within the org) NOT grappling hype or skill. Cherry picking fights will not be tolerated & will result in your fighter being released & you being permanently banned from the org.
- In reference to the aforementioned matchmaking, fights are booked according to different categories: 1 W streak v 1 W streak, 2 W streak v 2 W streak, 3 W streak v champion, or if both fighters last match was an L (no matter how long of a streak it is). If a fighter hasn't had a fight within the org I put them up against someone whose last fight was an L. Only fights within the org are considered. If your fighter left the org for a significant time & is returning & was previously on a win streak, I will find an appropriate opponent for them at my discretion.
- Hall of Fame induction for fighters who achieve 5 title wins within the org
- Hall of Fame induction for managers who have 5 different fighters win titles within the org
Pay Structure (Updated 3/31/2021):
5k/5k/5k: No Grappling Hype
6k/6k/6k: Grappling Ranking P4P 250+
7k/7k/7k: Grappling Ranking P4P 200-249
8k/8k/8k: Grappling Ranking P4P 150-199
9k/9k/9k: Grappling Ranking P4P 100-149
10k/10k/10k: Grappling Ranking P4P 50-99
11k/11k/11k: Grappling Ranking P4P 1-49
12k/12k/12k: CWC Champion