The following is a summary of our terms and conditions. For
full terms and conditions please see the following page -
terms and conditions in full.
Terms & Conditions
1. ONE ACCOUNT PER USER. A simple rule which too many people
don't follow. If you have more than one account, they will
all get deleted, irrespective of whether you are a VIP or
not. No refunds will be issued on VIP purchases for closed
accounts - you have broken the rules - you don't get your
2. When you sign up for MMA Tycoon, use your real name and
address information. This makes it easier for us to verify
your identity and to help you if you run into problems on
If you are under 18, you may have to have your parents’
permission to play if the law of your country requires it.
If you are under 13 and are subject to the laws of the United
States, you may not play MMA Tycoon.
3. You should always follow the game rules. You may not cheat
or try to hack MMA Tycoon or somebody else's account. And
don't forget your Netiquette, behave nicely please. You may
not threaten or insult other users or send spam to them. And
always respect other people's copyrights.
4. If you don't follow these rules you may lose your VIP
membership, companies, fighters or be banned from the game
by a Game Master.
5. We try to operate as good a service as we can. But we
cannot make any guarantees that the service will always be
available and that no data will ever be lost.
6. By inputting data into our system you give us the right
to use that data. But we care about your privacy and follow
the privacy rules of the European Union. We will never send
you spam or give a third party not connected to MMA Tycoon
access to your data.
From time to time, we may send you our newsletter or other
game-related e-mails, such as password reminders.
7. If you want to use anything that belongs to MMA Tycoon
outside of MMA Tycoon, you need to get our permission first.
8. You are responsible for keeping your login information
secret. We cannot be held responsible for anything that happens
to your account if someone manages to hack into your account
- that includes any loss of affiliate earnings that you may
We may have to make changes to the terms and conditions.
In that case, we will let you know about it on the web site.